Thursday, February 21, 2013

latest crafts

Sometimes I think of all these great ideas but then I never do any of them! I always get these ideas and buy all the supplies and then they sit. With our baby girl coming, I had all sorts of ideas but this time I actually did them! In the last month I've made a throw pillow, 3 blankets, curtains and some little little bows and flowers. I figured that once I finished these things then the baby would be free to come. It hasn't proven to be the case, but I'm glad I got some things accomplished. I am by no means a seamstress, but everything turned out ok. Funny thing is, I actually don't even like sewing but I like the idea of making my own things. I wish I was more crafty!
Tree throw pillow
Faux chenille blanket
Flannel swaddle blanket
Minky blanket
I just need to attach these to headbands

1 comment:

  1. I love the pillow! And you know I love that blanket;)Super cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete