Friday, February 22, 2013

Coming up on 39 weeks...

I just wanted to express some feelings about pregnancy, so this isn't a very visually exciting post. I honestly can't complain about my pregnancy because everything has been going really well. I love being able to feel my little girl and feel that special connection. It's hard to believe that Max came at 35 weeks. This little girl is going to be way bigger than him! But my fluid levels have been totally normal and there really is no reason for me to have a repeat C-section. Things are looking really good for me to do a VBAC which will be so nice, especially for recovery. I'm kind of nervous because I've just never been in this situation before. It's almost like I haven't had a baby before. I'm just hoping for a different/good experience. Right now I'm just feeling big and I hate that most of my clothes are uncomfortable. I just want to see my precious little girl and enter this new adventure. I think Max will be a great helper and will love his little sister but who really knows. I haven't progressed much in the last few weeks but I still feel like a time bomb that could blow any minute. It's made time go so much slower! But I know when the time comes, I'm going to be thinking how unprepared I am! We are pretty excited!
This is a cute video of Max feeling the baby's hiccups.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Max is such a cute kid! Good luck with delivery, I hope everything goes smoothly, we are excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete