Monday, February 18, 2013

26th birthday

I had a great birthday this year! I got to celebrate all weekend, which is the best. For my birthday, I knew I didn't really want clothes so I got a pedicure, which felt so nice, and some shoes. We went to Nicolitalia's for pizza and then on Sunday we went to my parents to have a delicious dinner. I just love mashed potatoes and roast and gravy. Plus, my mom made my favorite strawberry jello salad and a delicious birthday cake. It was so much food that George joked that the baby would be born just so she could get out of the cramped space. Then we went to grandma Pearson's house because she was also celebrating her 98th birthday. It's always been an honor to share a birthday with her. On Monday, I went out to lunch with my mom and sisters. We went to training table. And for dessert we went to get ice cream at Coldstone. It was a great weekend. I would've preferred to not be so pregnant, but it was still good.
Max helping me blow some candles out
The birthday girls
ice cream is more interesting than pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment