Wednesday, April 25, 2012

what's max been up to?

Sorry for the blog overload, but I guess that's my blogging style....
Max is now 17 months and he's suddenly not a baby anymore, he's a little boy. He seems super tall lately and can get into anything he wants to. He loves doing puzzles, reading, getting into everything, making animal sounds, going outside and is talking up a storm! He is also doing well with his signs and I'm sure he knows more that me. He has 6 teeth, finally. Poor kid got all of his teeth in a very short period of time but he's putting them to good use. He is my little buddy and we have so much fun being together. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome little friend who is constantly making me smile and makes life so much better!
He can read minds
  Max loves wearing shoes, especially daddy's. He really likes putting things in our shoes which is always a surprise.
kickin it
putting saline in his own nose. He doesn't like boogs either.
Max found the best hiding place!
Unfortunately,  mom ruined it...
but more surprised to see he kept going up
I was surprised to see him in this flimsy wire basket



cool kid


Modeling daddy's chair
Best buds. I love watching these two play together. It melts my heart!

Max didn't want to put his shirt on. He kept rubbing his belly :)



Snuggling with his blanket. This kid is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment