Wednesday, April 25, 2012

great friends

When George and I first got married I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to have friends anymore or if he was the only friend I needed. I soon found out that he doesn't love hearing EVERYTHING I have to say so I feel really lucky to have made some really good friends over the years. It seems like we fell out of touch for a while, but then started getting together every month and eating dinner at the hospital. At the hospital? Yeah, I know it's weird but it's surprisingly delicious and so cheap! It's been so fun to reconnect with each other. Sadly, all of them are moving this summer. It's a super bummer, but I'm really hoping we can keep in touch because they are awesome women and great examples.
This little beauty is from my baby shower these guys threw for me Nov. 2010
Our last dinner date with Lauren, she's moving to Fresno CA next week

Our favorite Laura with the boys


Buddies that never get to play with each other because of conflicting schedules and constant illness.

Hug from Seth


2 comments:

  1. Provo hospital? Cause I love the food there and am looking forward to getting more in July when our next baby is born! mmm especially the chocolate milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's funny you say that because one of these girls is having a baby in June and can't wait to eat the food there!

      Delete