Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas festivities

On Christmas Day, we woke up and got ready because we would be going to my parents house and thhen going to the cabin. Max came in and had no idea that it was a special day. He just wanted to go down and take a link off his chain. When we looked out the window, we saw the greatest Christmas gift was a whole lot of snow! I had seen it earlier because I can't sleep on Christmas Eve, never have been able to. Max kept saying it would be Christmas when it snowed and he was right! We finally went downstairs and Max and Lauren were so excited! I wish we had more time to open presents and didn't rush, but they still had fun. Max wanted to open present after present and Lauren didn't care about opening presents, she just wanted to play with her baby. We went over to Nana and Granddad's and had lots of fun there. Lauren didn't seem like she felt very good, but we enjoyed visiting. We found out we weren't going to the cabin that day so we spent some extra time there. We came home and enjoyed watching the snow fall. Grandma and Grandpa and Katie, Molly and Doug came over to visit. They played songs for us and visited. As they were leaving, Lauren threw up all over me! I didn't know what to do. George cleaned her up and I sat and had no idea where to start. Poor girl!
George and I finished the night with a few games of Mario cart. Strange day, but good.














No comments:

Post a Comment