Wednesday, February 12, 2014

11 months old!

I'm so behind on my blogging. Bummer. Well here's 11 things about Lauren at 11 months!
  • She weighs about 15 1/2 lbs. 
  • She goes up and down the stairs all day long. She is very sneaky and turns up when you least expect her.
  • She loves to stand up and walk. She's even been letting go and standing on her own a lot lately. I don't think it will be long before she takes off.
  • She loves to give hugs and kisses, the biggest wettest kind.
  • She loves to play with balls and has just figured out how to throw them. She loves it when you roll it back to her.
  • She says "mama" and "dada" and "uh oh". She seems like she attempts to say Max.
  • She hides her eyes and plays peek-a-boo. Plays "so big"
  • Her hair is constantly in her face because she gets into everything. George loves how her hair gets kind of curly on the back. 
  • Waves bye bye
  • Started doing some signs. "More" and "thank you" and some other she made up that I'm not sure what she means.
  • She navigates my iPhone really well and likes to talk to Siri.
I say the same thing over and over, but she really is the sweetest little baby. I can't believe she will be one next month! She has a sassy and feisty, yet loving personality. We sure love this little girl.





 The outtakes:






No comments:

Post a Comment