Monday, March 25, 2013

3 weeks old!

We had a pretty hard week. I had laryngitis and a super nasty cough and Max seemed extra emotional. Not a good combination. It didn't help that the weather wasn't great, so we couldn't use outside as our escape. We are hoping for a better week next week. We are settling into having a family of 4 and I'm super excited to see what the coming months bring. Lauren gets cuter every day and we are loving having her in our family. She is starting to be more alert and interested in what's going on. She rarely cries, not even during bathtime (her umbilical cord hasn't fallen out yet so we are stuck with sponge baths! what's up with that?). Max is very sweet to his sister and always tells her he loves her when it's time for bed. I'm excited to see what their relationship is like.
Already 3 weeks old!
 Sadly, I usually only get my camera out when I want to take pictures of Lauren when she's a week older. That's why they are wearing the same clothes in every picture. We also had a family pizza picnic on Friday night. It was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment