Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful


I have so many things to be thankful for! How can one person be so blessed? I have an amazing husband that works so hard to provide for us and make it so I can be home with our sweet little boy. George is my best friend and I'm so lucky to be his wife. I love watching him interact with Max and to see Max try to be just like his daddy. I am so grateful for Maxwell. He is such a smart, adventurous, and rambunctious little boy. He has such a tender heart and spirit. I'm amazed by how many things he knows and remembers. He reminds me everyday how lucky I am to be his mom. There are definitely hard days, but they make the good days even better. I'm thankful for his birth into our family 2 years ago. He will forever be our thanksgiving turkey! I am also thankful to have a sweet little girl on the way. She has already added such a sweet spirit to our home. I love feeling her wiggle and look forward to having her here with us. Max is going to be such a great big brother and I know George will love having a little girl, even through all the pink.
I am thankful for wonderful families that support us in so many ways. I am thankful for the gospel in our lives. Without it, I don't know where I'd be. I am thankful for the temple and the wonderful blessings I've received there.  I love that Max loves to see the temple and loves to sing songs and learn about Jesus.
I am thankful to live in this free country and for parents that always taught me how important that really is. My mom is the most patriotic person in know! I'm thankful for my in-laws and their generosity. They have welcomed me with open arms into their family and I'm so grateful for their family.
There are so many other things but I think I've made a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment