Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Zions and St. George!

George and I have done a lot of fun stuff this summer. Nothing too crazy because of my "condition", but it's been good :)


We took a weekend getaway to Zions and then to St. George to see the fam. We got there on a Thursday and set up camp and then set out on the adventure. We did some little hikes and then hiked to the top of Angel's Landing. It was sooo hot! George and I drank so much water and George made sure the baby and I were getting enough snacks :)

Don't worry, i didn't fall :)


Nature's swamp cooler

We saw a lot of wildlife too. George spotted a deer across this river. We also saw turbo lizards, owls, lots of squirrels and even a California Condor! It was amazing!

Soaking our feet in the river after the long hike

Here are some owls we saw on the way up!

After our trip to Zions, we went down to St. George and visited with the family. Matt and Katie were kind enough to let us clean up at their house and stay with them. We were also able to attend the St. George Temple for a session. It was so hot, but amazing! It was a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog invite!! I'm sad I missed the baby shower already, but I'm so excited for you and the little baby boy (I guess for George too)!

    ReplyDelete