Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a boy!

I have done more blogging in this one day than I have in my whole life! It's kind of crazy! I figured I top off the night with some pictures of our more recent ultrasound!
Here's a top view showing his little arms

He was moving a lot, but he sort of let us take his picture. This is a picture of his face. I swear he was waving at us when we were looking at this view :)
Here are 2 strong legs. He'll be a soccer player of course!
This is obviously a little foot.
It's crazy what they can find in there with the right equipment. It's a good thing the sonographer knew what she was doing because everything basically looks the same. It was so fun to see our strong and wiggly little man!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to follow your cute little family. A boy! How exciting. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are awesome!!! Yay! Glad you made a blog Linds. Thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete