Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Max's birthday

Max turned 4 last month! I can't believe I have a 4 year old. He is such a fun kid! He is full of energy and loves to jump and build things and joke around. He's getting really good at drawing pictures and we have them scattered all over our house. It's fun to see his imagination coming out. He is super sweet and loves his sister. I'm so happy that they finally play. I love it when he makes his hands into a heart and says he loves me. It makes up for all the hard times haha. Of course he has his moments, but mostly he's just a seriously cool dude. For his birthday he wanted a bus cake and to go to the jumping gym and eat pizza. We invited our neighbors, the Stocktons, to go with us and then we had friends and family over for cake and ice cream. It was a pretty good day.














No comments:

Post a Comment