Saturday, November 9, 2013

8 months old!

Lauren is 8 months old now! It's crazy how fast time is flying! She is such a wonderful baby. I was sad she was sick on her 8 month old birthday but she at least let me take a few pictures.


Lauren had croup on Halloween and was a sad snuggly baby. It was the first real illness she's had. We went to the doctor and found out she now weighs...13 lbs 5 oz! Hallelujah she weighs more than 13 pounds finally! 8 things about our sweet girl:
- She loves her mommy...and her daddy and brother, but she's a little obsessed with mommy. She says "mama" all day long.
-She still army crawls, but she is so fast and loves to get into stuff
-She loves to play with the door stopper behind the door. She goes over and flicks it and sometimes closes the door behind her. ha ha
-She likes to drink from a sippy cup. I'm sure she at least gets some in her mouth.
-She is starting to use her pointer finger to point at things and I would swear she waved at me and said "hi" but I'm not for sure.
-I like having conversations with her. She will make a sound and then we make one and it goes back and forth. I love it! Her favorite sound lately has been to roll her tongue. It sounds like she's speaking Spanish.
-She loves to laugh and always has her mouth wide open in happiness.
-She is starting to learn how to defend herself and will kind of attack Max if he's bugging her. It's kind of funny...

She is perfect and we love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment