Thursday, June 6, 2013

2 months and May

At Lauren’s 2-month appointment she weighed just less than 10 lbs. which is like the 15th percentile and was a whopping 23 ¾ inches long, putting her in the 95th percentile for length! We have one long and skinny and healthy girl! She was super sad after getting shots and it broke my heart to see her in pain when she would kick her legs, but she was a champ and got over it pretty quick. She is an awesome eater and loves to kick her legs and flail her arms. We love it!
2 months old!
Keaton's baby blessing in Neola.

random pictures from May
Mother's Day at the Patterson house

Mother's Day with my favorite kids! I am so blessed! I had to bribe Max to take these pictures with me though...cost me 3 jelly beans!

Swimming at the new rec center. It's awesome!

Memorial Day


No comments:

Post a Comment