Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just listening to my jams...

We have been going on morning runs with this little guy and you can imagine his amazement when he discovered that music comes out of those little headphones. He loves listening to my music while I stretch.
Instead of doing a million posts, I'll just make this a long one. We have entered the car stage in our house. Max loves to drive his cars around and say "vroom". He has been a big talker lately too. Especially repeating the things we say. The other day I did something silly on accident and I said "cuckoo mama" to Max and he said it back to me. And kept repeating it. It was pretty funny. We gave Max a haircut because he gets so sweaty. It turned out pretty cute actually considering I'm pretty awkward holding scissors and a comb. We turned on Curious George and he sat perfectly still. We have still been coloring and reading books a lot and even got to play with our friend Seth for an afternoon. June has been a great month.
We went with our neighbors to a duck pond we didn't realize even existed. It was awesome! The first piece of bread I gave to Max to throw to the ducks he stuck right in his mouth. Luckily it wasn't moldy, just stale. He loved watching the ducks swim over to the bread.
George is loving his job at Vitalsmarts. He gets to play frisbee every Friday and river disc during the week at lunchtime. We are looking forward to a great summer full of running, 5ks, camping, coloring, Bear Lake, demolition derby, cabin and all that other fun stuff. We found a new place, still located in Provo but much more space. We are planning to move at the end of August and we are excited.

1 comment: