Sunday, January 23, 2011

Max





Maxwell has come a long way from his birth at 4 lbs. 12 oz. He goes to the doctor tomorrow for his 2 month check up. Here are things about Max. He is starting to have chubby little cheeks and a double chin. He loves to stretch himself out straight, which makes him seem even bigger :) He has the longest eyelashes, which tells me he is my baby even though he looks nothing like me. He likes to look at our faces and he is starting to smile back, which melts my heart. He likes to kick, sometimes so much that he scoots himself down in his bed. His hair is kind of wavy like his daddy but still very wispy. He hates the carseat, but falls asleep instantly while in it. The first few times I put him on his tummy for tummy time, he accidentally rolled over. He was in the right place at the right time I guess :) He is so sweet and I feel so grateful for him. I'm sad to go back to work and miss out being with him. He will be in good hands with his dad though :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're crazy. Max TOTALLY looks like you! At least from the pictures. Maybe I should meet the kiddo in person and then decide. Hahaha. You're such a cute mommy!

    ReplyDelete