Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

So it turns out that I'm pretty lame as far as Halloween goes. I don't really start thinking of a costume until the night before I need one. The fact that I have a big old belly doesn't help the situation. George on the other hand, made a very impressive nerd :) His whole department dressed up as nerds. My favorite parts are the suspenders and the shirt coming out of the zipper.

Later on, we had a ward party and decided to both dress up like nerds. This is George's second nerd outfit. I really like the look on his face in this picture. He is so convincing :) We told people we were "mathaletes".

It was funny because our good friends, the Ellers, were dressed as nerds (aka Alfalfa's family) and I caught George and Brandon talking to Damian, who happened to be dressed as a star wars figure. It was perfect to see 2 nerds idolizing a star wars super hero :) I also love that we get a perfect shot of Seth's little Alfalfa hairdo.

1 comment: