Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funny Story

My good friend Jessica is getting married next week and so we had a bridal shower for her. I decided I was going to give her a "honeymoon essentials kit". It's a funny little gift that has cute little sayings to go along with it. It's fun. Anyway, so I was at the dollar store looking for items and was trying to find the pregnancy tests. I couldn't see them anywhere, so I asked the clerk, "Where do you guys keep your pregnancy tests". She stopped and looked at me over very seriously and said, "Don't you already know?" It was hilarious! Being 29 weeks along, I am very clearly pregnant so I can see why she would be confused. I told her it wasn't for me and everything turned out ok. It made for a funny story though :)

2 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS. And I love the honeymoon essentials kit :) Always a good gift. This post made me laugh pretty hard though. That is super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a good story! I love it! You look ADORABLE, by the way.

    ReplyDelete